Saturday, July 3, 2010

Y am I so alone ?


I see a lot of people roaming arond me. I see a lot of people walking down the streets. I see a lot of people seating around me while I am working. I see a lot of people chatting and charming in the cafe and the restaurants. I can really not understand why am I feeling so alone then ?

I do have lots of friends to chat and to roam around with. I do have lots of friends at my workplace. I also enjoy having coffee and chatting with the friends at some good cafe. Then what is the reason I am so alone ? I keep thinking all alone why do I feel so alone ? But I am not alone. It is just the fear of loosing friends that I am having all the time. Manier times I sit and try to figure it out. And guess what it is ? whoa whoa ! Some time it happens that the people you like to be with leaves you at some point of time. So even when you are surrounded by the lot many people you feel alone.

I work in a big team. But now a days I can not concentrate on my work as I used to do some time ago. People with whom I enjoyed working have left. New people have joined but i dont get that feeling. I understand as the time passes everything gets on the right place. But what do I do at the moment ? So at this time I am feeling the same things when you go to some strange place and meet the strangers. Or you are joining a new team inspite of you are the oldest member of that group or place. But then I think of the situation when I was the new member of the team. I was supported well by the old members. So am I doing the same to the new members whom I meet ? I should give the new members a chance to enter in my life. But then what ? What if some day they also leave me ? Again the same days. Same story. Same situation of feeling lonely. Then what is the solution to get out of this ???

4 comments:

  1. Loneliness can fill with the company of person whom you love most to be with you if it is physical loneliness, but if it is your internal loneliness can be filled with right thoughts. You may serf my blog for the same.- http://stunningdollar.blogspot.com/2010/02/self-sympathy.html

    Hope it can help you little bit. GOD bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People come and go, that is life. It cant be helped. For the short time they are in your life, some people can teach you lessons worth a life time. Connect with as many people as you can. They too will leave. Some of them you wont see, ever. But some will stay on, you can never know how those people will make a change in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vadakkus
    Yeah, you are right my friend. It cant be helped. But the thing is when they become the part of your life and then after leave you, you cant control your feelings. If not for the long time, you feel loneliness for the short time. But you are right, that is called life. And one should learn the lessons from them. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like this post ?